Welcome to the Illinois Education Job Bank℠ where you can Search Openings, Save Resumes, and Apply Online for FREE!


Enrichment Coordinator

The primary focus of this position is after school programming, summer opportunities, special trips & events. This will take up 80% of the individual’s time and energy. The remaining 20% will be involved in special projects.

This position requires travel between our two campuses. It also requires occasional out of state and possibly out of country travel. The hours for this position will not be typical school hours; a later start and end time, occasional weekend hours, and supervision of special events should be expected. This is a year-round position.

Develop and Manage all After School X (ASX) programming with a goal of diverse participation amongst grades, genders and ethnicities.

  • Plan ASX programming for a full school year
  • Develop new programming to meet identified needs
  • Coordinate with GRCS staff as well as third party vendors to ensure staffing
  • Work with staff to develop quality programming with defined scopes and sequences
  • Market programming to the GRCS community (develop booklets, social media, signage).
  • Design and implement visual recruitment campaigns
  • Meet with existing families at school events and during school day to promote programming.
  • Create and manage an organized recruitment program on an ongoing basis
  • Manage day to day operations of the programming
  • Procure supplies as needed
  • Evaluate programming with the goal of improving quality and variety of offering
  • Maintain scholar attendance and staff records
  • Work with the campus managers to order sufficient snacks
  • Work with the campus managers to coordinate shuttle services
  • Manage programming within a defined budget
  • Observe programming on a daily basis

Support Project Passport Programming, Recruitment, and Fundraising

  • Arrange logistics for Project Passport Programming to both domestic and international locations.
  • Liaison with appropriate contacts
  • Recruit scholars to programs
  • Track documents and payments for programs
  • Reach out to current funder base as well as develop new funders for Project Passport programming
  • Travel with group when necessary

Summer Programming

  • Manage current programming partners Northwestern, NIU, Best Delegate and Burpee Museum
  • Develop new summer opportunities for scholars

Special Events

  • Coordinate all special event programming for the school
  • Design and implement parent involvement activities
  • Coordinate and facilitate 4 major school events each year
  • Assist the Administration in preparing for all additional school events including but not limited to parent orientations, open house, school openings, professional development events, athletic events, volunteer events, fundraising events and graduation


  •  Two years or more in a high paced customer service environment with some experience in operations. School experience preferred but not required
  • Computer proficiency in Word, Office programs as well as other programs requiring technical proficiency
  • Strong communication skills: in person, over the phone and in writing
  • College degree



Link to District/Third Party Online Application Web Page


Job Posting Date


Start Date